Welcome to the Moore County GOP!
We will not divulge your email address to any other parties, and we will not spam you! And you can unsubscribe anytime by simply clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every one of our emails.
There are less than 10 days left to register for the NCGOP State Convention!
On May 6th through 8th, more than 1,000 North Carolina Republicans will come together to participate in some of our Party's most exciting business. This year, convention delegates will elect our National Committeeman and National Committeewoman. These individuals will be our representatives with the RNC for the next 2 years.
Because of the incredible work you have done to elect Republicans in North Carolina over the years, we will be electing the 6th largest delegation to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, OH.
The Republican Party of Moore County could sure use your help!
● Ed Dennison, Chairman, Moore County Board of Education
● Nick Picerno, Chairman, Moore County Board of Commissioners
● George Little, Board of Directors, Sandhills Community College (speaking for the NC Connect Bond)
● Nicole Revels, Director, NC Against the Bond (speaking against the NC Connect Bond)
● Richard Hudson, Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives, NC District 8
● Jim D'Annunzio, Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives, NC District 8
● Jim Duncan, Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives, NC District 2
● Renee Ellmers, Incumbent, U.S. House of Representatives, NC District 2
● John (JD) Zumwalt, Candidate for NC State Legislature, House District 52
● Jamie Boles, Incumbent, NC State Legislature, House District 52
● Alan McNeil, Incumbent, NC State Legislature, House District 78
● Maureen Krueger, Incumbent, NC District Attorney, Judicial District 19-B
● Judge Phil Berger, Jr., Candidate for NC Court of Appeals
● Judge Don Creed, Incumbent, NC Judicial District 19-B
● Judge Rob Wilkins, Incumbent, NC Judicial District 19-B
● Louis Gregory, Candidate for Moore County Board of Commissioners, District II
● Frank Quis, Candidate for Moore County Board of Commissioners, District IV
● Bob Zschoche. Candidate for Moore County Board of Commissioners, District IV
● Andy Stevens, Candidate for NC Commissioner of Agriculture
● Joyce Cotton, Chair, Republican Party of NC, District 2
The following video is 1 hour and 48 minutes in length which covers the entire proceedings of the convention.